Registration ProcessREGISTER NOW
All NEW players to the Vampires will receive an individually named Vampires sports bag, red (home) and white (away) shorts and a red pair of socks as part of the registration fee.
Our EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT will be available until January 31st 2021. From the 1st February 2021, anyone registering will pay the standard registration fee.
The SIBLING DISCOUNT will once again be available for families either for the EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT or standard registration fees for Season 2021. Please note that for the sibling discount to be activated all players must be registered in a single transaction.
Registration Fees for Season 2021
Early Bird Discount (to January 31st 2021)
$295 for the first child, $265 for the second child and $195 for the third and subsequent children.
Standard Registration (from 1st February 2021)
$335 for the first child, $305 for the second child and $235 for the third and subsequent children.
All new and returning players at the Club will enjoy the following benefits of playing at the Vampires:
1. Vampires Training Top
2. State of the art change and clubroom facilities
3. Extensive training support
4. St Johns Ambulance coverage at all home games
5. A qualified medical trainer for all training sessions
6. Up to date training equipment
7. Qualified Coaches and Assistant Coaches
8. Extensive support from our partners
Team Formation Process
1 — In the younger teams, the players play with their mates, this is the core ideal that forms the teams from Under 8s to Under 11s.
• A balance needs to be achieved to ensure that the final team is not made up of players from one single school – this is designed to promote interactions with children from the broader community.
• Where two or more sides are formed in the same age group, the composition of the teams will be selected before the commencement of games by the Age Group Co-Ordinator & Coaches to form teams with equal numbers, where possible.
2 — Introduce squad training to facilitate expanding the “team feeling” across multiple teams in an age group and developing a club culture.
3 — Players will be allocated to teams by Age Group Coordinators and final player allocations will be reviewed and approved by the Executive Committee.
4 — Target of having 22 players per team.
5 — Any exceptions to be reviewed and approved by the Executive Committee.
6 — Previously registered players have preference over new players to the club.
7 — All players must be registered correctly in their age group.
8 — All players should play in their correct age groups except in exceptional circumstances:
• E.g. Insufficient numbers in the older age group.
• To enable an even balance of players in all teams.
• Where Coaches agree that development of a player would be enhanced by playing in an older age group and the player is capable of playing at that level.
• Playing in a higher age group will require the approval of the Executive Committee
1 — No grading of players in the formative years from U8 to U11.
2 — Hard Grading and Movement of players at U12 Mixed and above.
3 — Teams are graded according to an internal assessment by Football Operations, Age Group Coordinators, year level Coaches and the Committee.
4 — Final Teams will be reviewed and approved by the Executive Committee.